I just want to let you know a free learning opportunity event.
Care Home Forum
Date: Thursday 19th October 2017
Time: 9.45am to 1.00pm
Location: The Chaucer Centre, Canterbury Rd, Morden, SM4 6PX
The event will allow you to:
– take part in an activity workshop
– learn about palliative care
– explore how volunteers could help and how to recruit them
– find out about Merton’s red bag scheme
– hear from the CCG’s Care Home Pharmacist and the LBM Commissioning Team
– gather information from a range of stalls
– meet other care home staff and residents and representatives from the NHS, Local Authority and Voluntary Sector
– share ideas, good practice and ways of overcoming challenges and discuss how MSF Dignity in Care Visitors and colleagues from health and social care can best work with you
I will be there.
See you all.